2016 Swan Business Awards
Nominations open Monday 15 August for the 2016 Swan Business Awards. We are simplifying the process offering online nominations , as well as providing a training session to assist you with your submission.
See below for Award Categories for 2016.
- Micro Business of the Year (less than 5 employees)
- Small Business of the Year (6 – 10 employees)
- Medium / Large Business of the Year (+11 employees)
- Home Based Business
- New Business (up to 24 months in operation)
- Excellence in Tourism
- Finest Local Producer (local wine, beer, craft or food)
- Apprentice / Trainee
Nomination Entry Form here
Download Criteria & Entry Information Pack here
Nomination Fee – $25 Member, $50 Non-Member
Tickets to the Awards Presentation Night – $150pp
Presentation Night at Sandalford Wines – Saturday 15 October 2016 – 6.30pm til late
Join the Swan Chamber of Commerce
We’re the best at what we do and we love to help our members grow and prosper, we’re also there when you need help and advice and we can often help put you in touch with the right people to solve problems and red tape.
Download our Membership Application Form here
The Next Swan Chamber Event
(click on arrow to move through months)